European Center For Quality LTD.
From the Idea to the Result
European Center for Quality Ltd. is a consulting company founded in Sofia in 2001. The company is specialized in:
The company is a fully-fledged member of the Bulgarian Association of Management Consulting Organizations /BAMCO/.
Since its establishment, European Center for Quality Ltd. has built a strong track record in coordinating and participating in a number of projects and initiatives on a European and international level and in advising clients on a variety of EU programmes and projects. The company has rich experience in implementing projects under various European programmes: Lifelong Learning Programme (Leonardo da Vinci and Grundtvig sub-programmes), INTERREG and Cross-border cooperation. Furthermore European Center for Quality Ltd. develops and implements projects for municipalities, educational institutions and businesses under national Operational Programmes in the field of regional and local development, tourism development and promotion, economic competitiveness, human resources development, achieving compliance with internationally recognized standards for quality, etc.
- development and management of EU funded projects
- development and implementation of Quality Management Systems in accordance with Internationally recognized standards for quality.
Projects in process of implementation under Lifelong Learning Programme
- Development of curricula and innovative training tools for industrial automation systems for people employed in SMEs, AUTOMATIC
- Evaluation and Recognition of Non-formal and Informal Learning, EARNFILE
- Reinforcing the links between education and working life and improving students' career orientation - www.lescoproject.eu
- Interactive Personal Training and Enhancement of Employment Competences, JobTool - www.jobtool.bg
- Good Practice for Dissemination and Valorization for Educational Projects in Europe DIVA (initiator FH Joanneum)
- Ethics Competence as Educational Component in Adult Education (initiator) Vilniaus kolegija, Lithuania)
- Matching skills with vacancies for the organisation of sustainable VET SvOS VET (initiator Banking Institute/College of Banking (BICB))
- Cross Cultural Learning and Teaching in Vocational Education and Training, CCLVET (initiator FH Joanneum) - www.cclvet.firma.co.at
- Platform for Common Framework for EU Funded Projects, KEYLINKS (initiator: Education Centre for Non profit Organisations, Slovakia) – www.keylinks.eu
- Training in quality: Vet and Enterprises, QVETIS (initiator: Fundacion Metal Asturias, Spain)- www.traininginquality.eu
- Virtual Online System for Education on Quality, VIRTUOSE - www.virtuose-bg.net.
Projects for municipalities
135 Tsarigradsko Shose Blvd., Office Express Building, Sofia 1784, Bulgaria
Tel.: (+359 2) 971 8930, (+359 2) 971 8931, Fax: (+359 2) 971 8091
, Internet: www.ecq-bg.com